Quantcast
  1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

Avenger: Endgame

Discussion in 'Life in General' started by CatInASuit, April 24, 2019.

1. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

Guess where I am tonight...

Watching the culmination of 22 films and 11 years when it hits the UK after midnight.

The reviews are all positive. I hopes it is worth it.

No I wont give out spoilers for a few weeks.

This is going to be fun.

2. Mine all mine

Mine all mine Member

Snap! Good thing I'm not wearing a gauntlet. I haven't slept since, but there's just not something I can say without spoilers and I need to to someone. I liked Infinity Wars more. There, said it. :(

3. jessica

jessica Active Member

o_OThe first smiley for Infinity Wars is a frowny? :confused::eek:

4. tirial

tirial IT fixer extraordinaire

I felt the same. Great start, good end, but there were times I actually looked at my watch. Overall, it was good.

5. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

It's a good movie. It's better then some of the poorer MCU movies: Iron Man 2, Thor 2, I'm looking at you in particular

But, it feels more like it contained too many "moments" during the movie and the less said about the plot the better. I really hope they have a good set of reasons for the next marvel phase as to what happens next.

6. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

Was it really 6 months ago it appeared.

Since then, I'm Marvel'd out with everything going on, so much that a long break from it can only be a good thing.

Site Sponsors