Quantcast
  1. Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
    Dismiss Notice

Review Baehrly Breathing

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Bookangel, 29 Oct 2017.

1. Bookangel

Bookangel Administrator Staff Member

Baehrly Breathing

[​IMG]
    Paranormal romance fans will love it, and it has a wonderful take that to Twilight's imprinting.

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator: 29 Oct 2017
    Ellie Jane likes this.
  2. jessica

jessica Active Member

This wasn't an HEA. She's quit the romance with her ex, only to be unable to date because no one wants to piss him off, because he thinks he owns her :rolleyes:? All he has to do to get her back is put a ring on it, but he doesn't love or respect her enough to do that:(? This isn't a guy worth the time it will take for him to grow into someone worth dating. :(:(:(

Ellie Jane likes this.
  3. Ellie Jane

Ellie Jane Member

Thank you both for your reviews. The tidbits you've shared have scared me off. I'm around enough ridiculous men in my day-to-day interactions. No need to read about such jerks.

4. Donna

Donna Member

Only after I read Jessica's comment did I see what you meant about imprinting. It sounds like a good read. As far as Twilight goes, I am not a fan of vampires. However, my students were devouring these books so I decided I had better read at least one. Surprise!! I was hooked and read them all. The last one was a little dark but passable for middle school age.