Quantcast

British politics

Discussion in 'The Dive' started by Kindler, 2 Sep 2018.

1. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

We are really in a sorry state in british politics, all the main parties are generally screwed in the head and you begin to wonder if there are really any options left.

Tories: Led by a pair of incompetents (May/Hammond), with the party messily split over Brexit with no clue where to go from staying in the EU to the grand split of all splits. Not to mentino a healthy dose of little britain-itis and a streak of islamaphobia thrown in for good measure.

Labour: Led by alleged anti-semite, at least enough people are calling him that and claiming that the party has moved in that direction. Despite it being given a clean bill of health and the person who did the report getting an honour for it. It also has even more of a problem with Brexit, but all the papers prefer to comment on that being the Tories problem.

Lib Dems: Who? You rememeber them the coalition party. Who are know beginning to say that everything they did in coalition was wrong.

Scots Nats: Currently still dreaming of becoming their own country in order to sell it off to Europe.

The only thing that makes me happy is that everything any of them do is a fudge and life pretty much goes on without them anyway.

Is their any hope for us at all?

2. Angel

Angel Munificent Critic

I am terribly sorry to say but there is no hope left for us anymore.

As far as I can see the only sane world leader left is Jacinta Ardern in New Zealand and emigration to foreign climes is almost tempting.

3. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

Fudge, fudge, fudge. It's all politicians ever do.

I wouldn't worry as in order to keep their jobs they will always come to a compromise and if they don't...well look at David "Pig's Head" Cameron.

4. Terry

Terry Member

Brexit will have more fudge than a Cadbury's factory.

5. Mine all mine

Mine all mine Member

They're turning into the Gina Miller party. Hate to be like this, but if she's going into politics this makes her anti-brexit lawsuits look like platforming.