Quantcast

Dear Cat...

Discussion in 'Time for Tea' started by tirial, 9 May 2018.

1. Bookangel

Bookangel Administrator Staff Member

Is Sophie alright?

2. tirial

tirial IT fixer extraordinaire

Since she's trying to climb out of the window again, I think so... Daft moggy!

Pattycake likes this.
  3. athersgeo

athersgeo New Member

Yikes! Poor Sophie. (And doubly poor owners) - though I'm glad she's all right.

Dear Loki

I know I'm normally on the other side of the bed so you can use this side as your own personal springboard, but it's hot this side of the bed was cool.

Thank you for not actually using my face as a springboard instead. That was a spectacular mid-air change of direction and I do appreciate it!

Maybe hop on the bed from further down next time, just to be on the safe side?

The substitute food giver

Mine all mine and Kindler like this.
  4. tirial

Dear cats,
    I know it is hot, but when a thunderstorm results in you both lying unmoving by a windowsill unmoved by the thunder that's right overhead, I know it is too hot.
    Regards,
    me

5. tirial

Dear Sophie,
    It's nice to be needed.
    It is not so nice to be kneaded at three a.m.with claws out. I know this is the time you think It is cool enough to be fed, but injuring me so I have to plaster up scratches first will slow down your acquisition of food.
    Regards, Mum

6. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

Dear Sophie,

While we were minding our own business, there was a sound like the largest ever balloon slowly expiring in the house as the wind whistled through a puncture hole.

It's was only after a dash round we realised you had decided to knead on a vacuum packed set of fabrics and caused the problem.

This would also account for why you were dashing round the house as if the world was ending.

We now have to decide what to do with the re-inflated vacuum pack, which has now lost it's airtight seal, while comforting you at the same time.

Regards,
    Confused as heck at the noise.

7. jessica

jessica Active Member

She's stopped hunting USB drives:whistle:? Moved onto larger prey, then::rofl::?