Quantcast
  1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

Guy Fawkes Night

Discussion in 'Life in General' started by CatInASuit, November 3, 2019.

1. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

It's that time of the year when the only honest man in parliament was caught in 1605 for doing what a lot of people have probably considered doing several times over this year in 2019 alone.

No, I am not condoning attacks on people, just before people start going on about it.

Anyway, now it is more about lots of fireworks and watching displays instead. I'm probably going to see if there are any good displays in the area, while making sure all pets are safe and secure, which should be fun for an evening.

Annoying things are going to include the kids who take this time of year as a reason to throw firecrackers at people as they walk down the street.

Anyone got any plans, know any good shows?

2. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

Strange one really.

I've been waiting for the large fireworks displays to go off this year, but I've hardly seen any of them mentioned or heard many fireworks go off at all.

I guess most people have their minds on other things.

Site Sponsors