Quantcast
  1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

How do you write?

Discussion in 'Tea Room (Book Chat)' started by Nocturnal Thinker, September 24, 2020.

1. We know that writing is easy for we were in elementary we learn to write along with the other R's of learning such reading and 'arithmetic.

But my point how write with a point and a meat of the matter in which it could be readily understood.

Since writing is my passion, I have learned how write with a sense. I just stick to the principle of 3-part in writing.

That's the first part is the introduction. Second is the body and the 3rd one is conclusion.

What's your?

2. Angel

Angel Munificent Critic

In general that is a fairly standard way of setting out a piece of work, how long each piece is can vary depending on what kind of work you are trying to write.

I keep the same sort of structure when trying to write reviews, so that not only do I know what I need to cover, but that anyone reading the reviews will know what to expect. So for me it becomes - synopsis, review, close for each.

3. That's right. That's basic in writing summary of the book read or the so-called review as you mentioned.

It's easy for the writer to fill in their thoughts with system or pattern of writing and in return the reader find it easy to comprehend and understand.

Site Sponsors