Quantcast

Introduction

Discussion in 'Time for Tea' started by Welcome!, 8 May 2018.

1. Bookangel

Bookangel Administrator Staff Member

We're happy for it to be either, as the group decides. We have more than enough capacity to take on users, and the sponsors fully cover the site costs. Our one concern was moderation staff. As we have ehellions who have just volunteered, that should not be an issue.

afbluebelle likes this.
  2. coralreef

coralreef New Member

Hello everyone! Making the move from eHell. The closing of the forum felt like I lost a wise friend...

3. Angel

Angel Munificent Critic

I'm sorry to hear about eHell and I hope you will all feel welcome here.

Do enjoy the boards.

4. metallicafan

metallicafan New Member

Hello everyone! Found my way over here

5. Terry

Terry Member

Hi to all, looking forward to seeing your posts and joining in.

6. Starry

Starry New Member

Made it over here from eHell. Thank you for setting this up.

7. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

No probs - if there are any forums you want replicated here, just let us know.

Enjoy these and the rest of the Bookangel boards and feel free to post wherever you like.

afbluebelle likes this.
  8. afbluebelle

afbluebelle New Member

AMARA!!!!! I missed you. =)

9. afbluebelle

afbluebelle New Member

Thank you very very much. Glad to be somewhere again :)

10. Amethyst Anne

Amethyst Anne New Member

Hi! Thank you for setting up this site.

It is a sad thing about the eHell forum closing. But time goes on. When it was at Delphi, my 4 kids were much younger and all were living at home with DH and me. Now, with their spouses and children, there are 18 of us!

May all of us members enjoy a long and happy time together, discussing things of interest.

11. Honeybee42

Honeybee42 New Member

I appreciate the welcome, and look forward to posting.

My oldest just graduated from a university near me, and he and his fiancee are looking into where they're going to move (it's a little complicated because she's not a US citizen and they have some hoops to get through).

12. Chez Miriam

Chez Miriam New Member

I feel like a heinous traitor.:(:oops:

I signed up here, and then the BadManners forum on createaforum took off, so I'm probably going to be spending my time over there. I'm finding that so similar to eHell, that my brain is coping better with navigating around it.

I suspect I will look at more of Bookangel now I've registered - I hope so, it feels a nice place.

Thanks, Tirial, and I'm sorry to be a rat (jumping ship).

13. Honeybee42

Honeybee42 New Member

Well, I signed up at Bad Manners, but I'm not sure if I'll post there or not. But then I'm pretty much always reading more than I post, but finding quite a bit of interest here.

14. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

@Chez Miriam, we were glad to have you while you were here and the door is always open to come back and post when you like.

The createaforum site is using the same software and setup as eHell did, so it's no surprise it looks and feels the same, with the same people and same the same forums.

15. tirial

tirial IT fixer extraordinaire

I'd hardly call it jumping ship. When everyone is in the water, you get everyone into a lifeboat first, then worry about getting them onto the right boat second. :) I hope you've enjoyed your time here.

For reference, if anyone else is looking, the new boards are at: https://badmanners.createaforum.com/

16. Pattycake

Pattycake New Member

I hope Miriam will stay and play too. I think this board will be a good place too. I am a reader, I just don't get a lot of opportunity to!

17. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

Totally agree @Pattycake, I never seem to have enough time to finish all the books I want.

I hope as many of you stay and enjoy the boards as possible.