Quantcast
  1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

Justice is served

Discussion in 'Life in General' started by Nocturnal Thinker, September 25, 2020.

1. I have finished watching "Blood and Sand", the first season of Spartacus, an American TV series in 4 seasons in Netflix.

I carefully followed it up until I reached the 13th episode which is titled "Kill them all".

A Trachian gladiator later earned the named as Spartacus after he killed the 4 ruthless gladiators who determined to execute him in a bloody fight.

It's too interesting on how Spartacus revenge his wife who has been kidnapped and killed. Hope this will interest you to watch this in Neflix.

2. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

Only thing I remember about that TV series is the lead actor died young and it has John Hannah and Lucy Lawless starring in it.

How is this different from "Gladiator", the Ridley Scott movie with Russell Crowe as the wronged roman?

3. You're right. And that is a Spartacus, a 2010-02013 TV series. The actor is Andy Whitfield who hadn't finished the TV series episodes for he died on September 11, 2011 of cancer.

And that of Russell Crowe is different. It is a Gladiator, a 2000 film not a TV series. It's shot earlier than that of Spartacus.

Site Sponsors