Quantcast
  1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

Omegaverse court case!?

Discussion in 'The Dive' started by jessica, September 4, 2020.

1. jessica

jessica Citizen of Logres

K. WTF!?:eek::eek::eek:

This is kinda adult so I guess the The Dive, but the New York times had to explain mpreg in a mainstream article.::rofl::::lol::::rofl::

2. Tregaron

Tregaron Member

So today I learned this exists...

3. tirial

tirial IT fixer extraordinaire Scribe

I knew about the Omega-verse, but not about the werewolf lawsuit. Not sure about her saying it started in 2010 though. I think I ran over some around 2001 when I was working at a stockbrokers.

I think I need to add a popcorn-eating smiley.

4. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

What Tregaron said... E:fearscream:

Hold on...your avatar... o_O

5. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

This is a thing that happened. I'm just glad it happened somewhere else.

6. jessica

::devil::Never visit AO3 :scheming:::devil::

7. Flash Harry

Flash Harry Member

This a bankers joke?

8. tirial

tirial IT fixer extraordinaire Scribe

No, the literal truth. I was working in IT, and repurposing a machine when I stumbled over an ...er... ...ahem... interesting internet history and fully saved document. I can still quote parts of it now, twenty years later.

How the other half lives. Apparently with werewolves. Let me just say it hit every beat in that deposition above.

9. jessica

There's more... :eek: She actually went after Lindsey Elliso_O for making the first video:rolleyes:.

10. porridge

porridge Member

Jeez, at this rate t'lass'll be comin' after us for talkin' about it.

11. Reader

Reader Vile Critic

So that would make her badly behaved author number umpteenth dozen hundred and seventeen. Another round of death threats and lawyers to run hard into the definition of Fair Dealing and neutral reviews. However if she were to, I believe we should do something to merit it.

From what I have seen, the Omegaverse is predominantly romance-focused smut with a dash of erotica and a mistaken idea of wolf pack social dynamics. Perhaps it is time for me to dust off Reader Reviews Romance?

12. skye

skye Member

If she's coming after other authors, shouldn't PuzzleRaven be more worried?

13. jessica

Reader tackles Werewolf Romance!?:eek::love::love::love: PleasePleasePlease:up::up::up:

14. Reader

Reader Vile Critic

15. jessica

:oops:Now I feel stupid:(

16. PuzzleRaven

PuzzleRaven Member

I don't write smut!

Site Sponsors