Quantcast
  1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

POTUS Election 2020

Discussion in 'The Dive' started by CatInASuit, September 28, 2020.

1. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

Given the state of the free world, and the ongoing drama that is happening across the Atlantic, feel free to add them in here.

They have already given plenty of excitement with the possibility of the Supreme Court nominee and the release by the Washington Post of Trump's alleged tax returns.

This is going to be one hell of an end to the year.

2. I try to research on Trump's tax returns and I found out that he didn't show it for several years though he promised last election to show it in public.

Now he reasoned out that it's under investigation. So it doesn't need to be disclosed.

No wonder our very country's President Duterte won't make his Statement of Assets and Liabilities Networth (SALN) probably for this reason too.

3. jessica

jessica Citizen of Logres

You are not kidding! $750 in income tax:eek:::rofl::? I wish I paid that::devil::!

4. Terry

Terry Member

First debate is taking place in a few hours.
    I'd like to say "popcorn at the ready", but I don't think I've seen one that has really swung an election in some way.

5. tirial

tirial IT fixer extraordinaire Scribe

This. And Trump's tax returns. And we have Boris complaining he can't live on £150,000 per year...

Things really are the same the world over, aren't they?

6. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

Well that was unpleasant. Actually that was several expletives worth of a debate and I thought the mugs over here were bad enough.

Can't see how it's going to get any better.

7. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

Ok. Introduce Covid - that's how it's going to be more interesting.

Is there gonna be a next debate?

8. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

Well there may not be a next debate depending on what Trump's situation is, but there is the VP debate tonight.

I'm betting on snore-fest. Would like to be wrong, but I'll probably catch the highlights in the morning.

9. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

Well, have you seen the voting going on.

Looks like the Dems. are going all out to make sure that this time round, they are not going to sit and home and expect to win.

Wonder what the GOP are thinking, or if they are going to try and infect as many of the voter base as possible for the election day.

10. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

Here is something to give you nightmares or sweet dreams depending on how lucky (or not) you may be.

Presidential Election Simulator

It's a simulator of how the election may go based on the latest polling figures and the possible percentages of Trump or Biden taking each state.

So far, I'm running 60/40 to Biden and given how close that is I think it's as up in the air as it goes.

11. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

I can't believe how many people have voted. Already over a fifth of the 2016 vote have done it.

How many do you think are going to wait for election day only to find out they are in lockdown and can't vote.

Site Sponsors