Quantcast
  1. Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
    Dismiss Notice

Safe Haven

Discussion in 'Tea Room (Book Chat)' started by Donna, 15 Jan 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donna

Donna Member

Have any of you read Nicholas Sparks' books? He is an American author that has written 19 best selling novels, several which have been made into movies. My favorite so far is Safe Haven which is an excellent read with an attention holding plot.

Ellie Jane likes this.
  2. Ellie Jane

Ellie Jane Member

I have Donna. I adored A Walk to Remember and The Notebook, both the books and movies. In this case, I have to say the books were better. I haven't read Safe Haven yet, but it sounds promising.

Donna likes this.
  3. Donna

Donna Member

I also liked The Longest Ride and The Last Song. The Last Song is a real tear jerker. Safe Haven, the movie, did not do the book justice. Much more detail in the book although the movie was really good.

4. Belle

Belle Member

I've only read a couple of his books, but I really liked Message in a Bottle. He is a really talented romance novelist. I don't know if his career as a screenwriter or producer will ever truly surpass his writing career but I do love his work.

5. Ellie Jane

Ellie Jane Member

You've sold me on it. I've added it to my Kindle. I like that his books focus more on the love story rather than veering into erotica.

Donna likes this.
  6. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

I had to look it up, but I read The Rescue a long time ago and I'm pretty sure that's the only one. For some reason, I don't read much by big-name authors. I guess it's a quirk of mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.