Quantcast

Stag/Hen parties

Discussion in 'Weddings' started by Kindler, 18 May 2018.

1. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

So as I mentioned, I got to see a group of gents dressed up in cartoon sailor gear with beer and luggage. A week or so ago, it was several ladies dressed up as fairies with a bride dressed in rainbows with a unicorn horn strapped to her forehead.

In general, they still seem to be having fun and not bothering too many other people, and thinking more on whatever pranks and shenanigans they are going to get up to. I supposed I should be grateful they always seem to be leaving the area instead of arriving to cause havoc instead.

But did I miss something or are these things getting weirder and weirder? It used to be a set of matching t-shirts and a few balloons, now I'm not sure what the next party is going to look like?

Anyone else got any fun stories of encounters with these parties?

2. jessica

jessica Active Member

The weirdest one this week was the guys on my course throwing a stag party for the royal weddingo_O:confused:. Nope, they don't know the couple. Think they just wanted an excuse for a bender::rofl::.

3. Terry

Terry Member

Last couple of stag groups I saw were groups of lads with one of them dressed in prisoner stripes with a ball and chain.

The hen parties all tend to have matching T-shirts and mini suitcases as if they are going on a road trip.

4. Terry

Terry Member

Ladies Stag Party today milling around on the station.

Named T-shirts with sexually descriptive adjective describing what they would get up to.

Looked like they were having fun though.