Quantcast
  1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

Those of a Knightly Bent Wanted!

Discussion in 'Games' started by tirial, September 2, 2020.

1. jessica

jessica Citizen of Logres

Jessica.png
    :)My coat of arms!:up:

2. jessica

jessica Citizen of Logres

As long as I get my dashing knight:love:::ninja:: and a happily ever after:love:.

3. tirial

tirial IT fixer extraordinaire Scribe

Your favourite genre is Romance. I'd forgotten.

As for happily ever after, a 'death in childbirth' table exists in this game. Just sayin'.

4. Reader

Reader Vile Critic

So, after years of complaints about overlooked female characters and ones that don't contribute to the plot, it turns out that you really, in your hearts of hearts, want to play the damsel in distress?

I believe I shall be watching this game with great interest.

5. tirial

@jessica and @COG check your PMs.
    @CatInASuit Please make up your mind. I need to complete your background to stick you in the game...

Last call for players- closing at 21:00 tonight to give me typing time.

6. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

@tirial - Background submitted, with brief notes here for everyone else.

Sir Jowan: happier riding horses and working with the stable hands than running a manor. However as his grandfather and father both died gloriously in battle, his family is expecting him to follow suit. Oh well!

7. tirial

Right, I am starting the game at 8:00 tomorrow night with the first GM post. Please read it and let me know your moves.

I'll try to update daily or every two days from then on.

Site Sponsors