Quantcast
  1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

Time magazine - 100 Best Fantasy Books

Discussion in 'Tea Room (Book Chat)' started by Kindler, October 25, 2020.

1. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

Ok, the last list wasn't so great on the best books of the 21st Century.

This one is a lot closer to what I would consider a list I agree with, the 100 Best fantasy books from over the ages from Time.

Here are a load of books I have already read and can see why they are so good. I'm tempted to just go through the list and read all the ones I haven't seen yet. May take a little while, but I think it would be worth it.

So, a question for all the fine folks out there, what do you think of the list and is there anything missing or any critiques you might have on what they chose.

2. Terry

Terry Member

I think what surprised me is how many books you could say were kids books on there.

Strange how Sci-Fi is always thought of as an adult genre, and fantasy usually a kids genre and they always get lumped together.

Lots of good books I have read on there though and I guess some I should go and read.

Is there any way to put a list on here of the books, so it's easier to go down the list and find them?

Site Sponsors