Quantcast
  1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The sub forums have all been merged into Time for Tea. Hugs and Good News remain seperate and may be removed rather than merged due to confidentiality concerns.
    Dismiss Notice

What did you do today?

Discussion in 'Time for Tea' started by CatInASuit, May 13, 2018.

1. Jackie

Jackie Member

Thanks, @Kindler! I hope you find something to fill the time now that Wimbledon and the World Cup are over. I don't watch sports too often but I get pretty intense about the Olympics. I always feel a bit listless when they're over.

2. jessica

jessica Active Member

That sums up my weekend:(. It's been so hot I've been napping in the afternoons:snore:.

3. Mine all mine

Mine all mine Member

Spent for-frigging-ever burning an iso-linux USB installer because my machine totalled its CD drive. :snore:

4. tirial

tirial IT fixer extraordinaire

Rebuilt a neighbour's machine after certain small individuals took it for a non-anti-virused* tour of the web...

I feel your pain.

*I have no idea where the hyphens go in this word...

5. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

So, so hot. Doing stuff just isn't happening apart from trying to escape from the heat.

6. Reader

Reader Vile Critic

I have submitted another set of reviews, the first for some time. Three good books, two average books and one for the much loathed category of What On Earth Did I Just Not Finish?

7. porridge

porridge Member

Hidin' from the sun. Lots.

That good?

8. jessica

jessica Active Member

Sweltered::unsure:: I sweltered.:snore:

9. tirial

tirial IT fixer extraordinaire

I got most of the new game for the board built. The rest is up to CIAS.

Site Sponsors