Quantcast

What made you laugh today?

Discussion in 'Time for Tea' started by jessica, 18 Jun 2018.

1. jessica

jessica Active Member

2. PageTurner

PageTurner Member

Shoot, it must have made her day because that made my day. That is just straight up glorious. That made me laugh the hardest today, but this video of otters made me laugh too. I have a slight obsession with otters.

penumbra and Pattycake like this.
  3. Pattycake

Pattycake Member

Aw, otters! Always cute!

PageTurner likes this.
  4. penumbra

penumbra Member

I agree! Otters are always cute, especially those sea otters. It's hard to believe that they can be so vicious sometimes.

That story about Danny DeVito is too funny! I think the funniest part might be that, out of all the celebrities out there, (cardboard) Danny Devito was who this girl chose to go to prom with. I bet she's a lot of fun.

PageTurner likes this.
  5. Zelda

Zelda Member

I always love a good pun, especially when it's Harry Potter related. Pardon me for posting something about a mainstream book/movie series but it made me giggle and I had to share.

[​IMG]

6. PageTurner

PageTurner Member

^ That made me laugh harder than I care to admit. I'm going to add something to our collection that every collection should have: Ryan Reynolds. Even better? There are two Ryan Reynolds in this.

7. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

Spotted in a couple of shops on Saturday just before the England game.

Due to unforeseen circumstances we will be closing early today at 14:00... It's coming home.

Mine all mine likes this.
  8. jessica

jessica Active Member

The British greeting going from "How are you?" to "It's toooo hooot!":p

9. Flash Harry

Flash Harry Member

So England getting to the Quarter Finals is Unforeseen Circumstances? Have to say, I didn't see it coming;)

10. Reader

Reader Vile Critic

One for the cat lovers, I suspect:

Pattycake likes this.
  11. tirial

tirial IT fixer extraordinaire

12. atry

atry Member

A 5,000 biscuit domino run. It makes me hungry.

Bookangel likes this.
  13. Zelda

Zelda Member

It usually takes me a while to see all the memes out there, so these two might be old but they gave me a laugh today so I thought I'd go ahead and share.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]