Quantcast
  1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

Writing during Covid?

Discussion in 'Writer's Lounge' started by PuzzleRaven, September 18, 2020.

Tags:
  1. PuzzleRaven

PuzzleRaven Member

I'm not. Viral Untruths stalled depsite six more finished chapters. The one in the middle isn't happening. I have full outlines for the others. I have a working machine to type in, and...
    ...it is just not happening.

Please tell me I am not the only one. I get daily emails asking me to write more, I keep planning to, and....

I hate lockdown. I hate Lockdown so very very much.

2. Angel

Angel Munificent Critic

I know how you feel.

I thought with lockdown, I would have plenty of spare time and space to be able to read books and get reviews out without problem.

It's so difficult that just starting them is giving me problems. I keep prevaricating at each story I need to read and my backlog keeps getting longer week on week.

3. atry

atry Member

4. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

You know, it's amazing how onerous documentation has got when there is no-one else around to disturb you and you can just sit down and get it run out and there is just one distraction after another. Especially if it's another notification ping from whichever social media site I have running in the background, which just needs my attention now because I am working at home and I can do the documentation later and so on and so on.

Yeah, even the documentation ain't getting done.

Site Sponsors