1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

Amazon accessed Union Votes?

Discussion in 'The Dive' started by Mine all mine, May 16, 2021.

1. Mine all mine

Mine all mine Active Member

Saw this on Yahoo. Looks like Amazon had the keys to the mailbox and two security guards were witnessed opening it. This kinda compromises the entire vote. There's testimony that managers were demanding to know how people voted while the vote was going on which is kinda illegal.
    Not a good look for Amazon.

2. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

Don't they have to be act above reproach when it comes to voting or is this an American thing where as long as you have enough money you can do what you like.

I wonder who hired the mailbox guards. Heh this would sound like an episode of C.S.I or Law & Order, if it wasn't real life, although that just makes it all the worse, if it happened as people are suggesting.

3. jessica

jessica Citizen of Logres

:down:Isn't this illegal?:down:

4. Flash Harry

Flash Harry Member

5. porridge

porridge Member

This is nae a good look for them. They dinna have t'have access to outgoin' mail to screw it up. Jus' record all the punters'n'and stuff the box with ballots from the ones who they dinnae see vote. Five hunner odd spoilt ballots shoulda been enough to say sommin' was rotton.

6. jessica

jessica Citizen of Logres

7. Tregaron

Tregaron Active Member

Amazon. Color me shocked.

8. Terry

Terry Member

Well, it's one thing to raise all of these points, but I would not be surprised if nothing happens as a result of this.

Please excuse my general cynicism when it comes to Big Business getting away with it.

Site Sponsors