1. Guest Posts now allowed in Tech Support and Book Announcement Boards. These posts are moderated before going live, so allow 24 hours for them to appear, or create an account.
    Dismiss Notice

Black Friday

Discussion in 'Life in General' started by CatInASuit, November 27, 2021.

1. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

The Black Friday sales are here and look like they will be round for the next few days. I haven't bought anything this year, nothing actually seemed that tempting and items from past years are still working.

There are supposed to be some crazy sales going on, but a lot of what I have seen just seems to be the same as the constant sales that are going on. I think these have been going on for the last couple of years and this one will be going on until Christmas and beyond. The Boxing Day/New Years Sales will be as cheap as ever.

Did anyone else buy anything shiny over the last couple of days?

2. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

Picked up a few bits and pieces, but didn't have the same kind of buying spree as I've done before.

I dunno, just didn't feel like a Black Friday Sale this year, bit low key and a lot of the sales I saw are like the ones already in sales.

3. Terry

Terry Active Member

Picked up a fridge and a kettle. I was hoping to last until the New Year sales which get ridiculous, but the prices were down enough and I needed them.

No kettle means no tea means nothing will get done.

4. skye

skye Active Member

I have a tassimo for £30, although I'm not entirely sure about the quality of the coffee it is making.

5. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

It's gonna be somewhere between instant and proper ground bean coffee.

Site Sponsors