1. Guest Posts now allowed in Tech Support and Book Announcement Boards. These posts are moderated before going live, so allow 24 hours for them to appear, or create an account.
    Dismiss Notice

Bulk Order: A7 notebooks

Discussion in 'Games & Giveaways' started by tirial, December 18, 2021.

1. tirial

tirial IT fixer extraordinaire

It isn't exactly giveaway, but I am putting in a bulk order for 3x4 inch (A7) notebooks, which will be wholesale costs so below retail rates. If anyone wants some, they'll be at around 60p each and I can add them to our order so you can get the same price, and I can give them or post them to you.
    • 50page
    • A7
    • Black wire bound (top edge)
    • Lined pages
    (No elastic bind, these are really basic.)
    Let me know if you want any. 60p each +P&P. I can take Paypal or alternatives.

2. jessica

jessica Citizen of Logres

::suss::Are these really A7? Lots of places say they are but they are 3x5 size and don't fit in my pockets.:oops:

3. tirial

These say specifically they are 3x4. I've ordered a sample, so when it gets here I can do a photograph. Re: pockets? Strange you should mention the exact reason I want them.

Please note I am going for the cheapest two colour cover to keep costs down.

4. Angel

Angel Munificent Critic

Exactly how many are you ordering?

Is this a few or does it really need a large bulk order?

5. tirial

Its a wholesale order, so the lowest order is 250 notepads. I'll be getting that, but I don't need all of them, hence the offer.

6. tirial

Update: They sent an A6 size example as they had no A7 samples, but have confirmed the A7 books are 3x4 not 3x5. I have placed an order, I'll add a picture when they get here.

The cost is higher than expected because I forgot VAT and went for a small run. This makes it around 99p a notebook, so I apologise.

7. Mine all mine

Mine all mine Active Member

I'd be up for some if they really are A7. Any progress?

Site Sponsors