1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

Free Jigsaws

Discussion in 'Games & Giveaways' started by CatInASuit, June 1, 2021.

1. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

As an after effect of the lockdown and Bank Holiday, there are a couple of jigsaws going free to a good home.

Not technically a board game, but certainly mentally challenging and stimulating.

These are 500 pieces in size and have definitely been completed at least once, just to make sure sure all the pieces are there. ::angelbook::

Posting to UK only unless you want to pay the extra.

Anyone interested, then PM me.

2. jessica

jessica Citizen of Logres

::Bookgeek::Sounds fun! I could collect at the weekend?

3. CatInASuit

Enjoy the jigsaws, should keep you occupied for a few hours

4. sliara

sliara Active Member

Jigsaw puzzles are indeed mentally stimulating, I also would want to try doing that again when I have free time.

5. CatInASuit

I love doing jigsaws. I just hope each time that I manage to put all the pieces away.

Having 4,998 out of a 5,000 piece jigsaw is heartbreaking.

6. jessica

jessica Citizen of Logres

Thanks:up:! I've done the first two. Two more to go!::lol::

7. I have already played several jigsaw puzzles online and it's entertaining aside from cracking your mental faculty in how to connect those pieces of jigsaw puzzles.

I devise my own technique of solving it easily. I think you know it too.

8. Lily

Lily Member

This is really nice – glad you found a good home for them.

I ended up having to give away all my jigsaw puzzles and stop buying any new ones due to lack of space (same with many of my paperback books) E:sob: It's not quite the same, but nowadays I do jigsaws online instead.

Site Sponsors