1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello all!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nangk08, February 24, 2021.

1. nangk08

nangk08 New Member Scribe

I am pleased to come across a forum exclusively meant for discussing books. I am a work at home mother of a 13-year-old really creative boy. We both share a substantial collection of books and especially take pride in our Asterix and Obelix comic books, Harry Potter books etc. However, I equally love classic literature as well as thriller books, Sherlock Holmes, Agatha Christie among others. But my go-to books to seek comfort are the ones written by P. G. Wodehouse, when I wish to vent my feelings and cry, I prefer reading Gone With the Wind. Among my other favorites are Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand!

2. PuzzleRaven

PuzzleRaven Member

3. Lily

Lily Member

Hi and welcome!

4. Van Millvele

Van Millvele Member

Hi and a late welcome I'm a mom and I love children's lit, Sweet, Sci-Fi, humor, poetry.

5. You're a bookworm I guess. You have a read a lot of books from classic to thriller, to give give you comfort and vent your feelings of sadness.

I do read books but when I'm searching something or when I want to. Right now I'm rereading a ready-reference on writing. It's a Grammar and Composition Handbook. I'm enhancing my writing skill. Writing is my passion.

6. KevinRot

KevinRot Member

And I have faced it. We can communicate on this theme. Here or in PM.

Site Sponsors