1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Ereaders and Tech Support now has its own area for all your kindle bugs and technological wandering wonders. (Relevant older threads are being moved here.)
    Dismiss Notice

Help Me Site Sponsor Link broken no twitter PR

Discussion in 'Other Technological Wonders' started by Van Millvele, June 28, 2021.

1. Van Millvele

Van Millvele Member

Could someone please help me? :) Thank you for your time.
    I purchased a site sponsor for because I wanted to promote my free ebook to a UK audience. My book is in Kobo. The World’s Worst Apocalyptic Romance in the Galaxy eBook by Van Millvele - 9798201244897 | Rakuten Kobo United Kingdom
    The World’s Worst Apocalyptic Romance in the Galaxy ISBN: 9798201244897
    Site Sponsor for one week from 27th June 2021
    Site Sponsor for one week from 11th July 2021
    and a July side collum
    When I checked out at the side columns and I couldn't find my link but a broken Amazon link. My novel is not on Amazon because Amazon won't allow free books published through the draft to digital. I was sure I purchased a Kobo promotion.
    I can't seem to contact anyone from bookangel. I've tried several ways.
    It might sound stupid but all I wanted to do was give out free ebooks and support a few reasonably priced sites and I would be so thankful.

2. Bookangel

Bookangel Administrator Staff Member

You only signed up for the forum yesterday and we haven't received any emails from you. Can you confirm what email address you tried and resend copies of the emails please, as if emails aren't getting through this is a significant problem.

The only contact we do have is you booking what looks like an Amazon promotion.

I have sent this off to our tech team to look at, and they can redirect it.

3. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

Hi, slight issue in getting the data from Kobo, but that should all be fixed now.
    I've also tried to make sure the next site sponsor slot works without any headaches either.

4. Van Millvele

Van Millvele Member

Thank you for a third or fourth time :)

5. CatInASuit

You're welcome. I'm glad it was resolved quickly.

6. Van Millvele

Van Millvele Member

I hope not to bother anyone but the broken Amazon links was the one published in the newsletter instead of the Kobo link. The book wasn't submitted as an Amazon link.
    I understand if it can't be fixed, but can it be fixed for the next spot because I purchased two.

V

PS. Thank you very much.

7. CatInASuit

Hi,

It's no bother at all, really. The links should now be fixed in the newsletter now and we will keep an eye out for the next sponsor lost as well.

8. Van Millvele

Van Millvele Member

Thank you so much :)

Site Sponsors