1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

Last week to keep NHS Data Private

Discussion in 'The Dive' started by Mine all mine, June 17, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Mine all mine

Mine all mine Active Member

Just a reminder that from 23rd June, possibly 20th, the NHS will be sharing your data with other bodies and companies for research unless you opt out.

The Opt out form is here:
    Make your choice about sharing data from your health records

They can still share it for censuses, if its in the public interest (which presumably means sufficient cash was paid), etc. Details here: National Data Opt-out "Choose if data from your health records is shared for research and planning" Service Privacy Notice

Your name and address is not considered confidential, so yeah, users of the NHS can get stalked through NHS Digital. Just like they did through track and trace. Just great.

2. Youch! Thanks. Just opted out.

3. porridge

porridge Member

nay sure if tha's a thing up 'ere but I'm out, nay doubt.

4. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

I didn't think it was that bad.

It should be all anonymised, so even if you have submitted data, it is all jumbled together and they only pass out aggregated data. There shouldn't be any way to link it back.

5. Mine all mine

Mine all mine Active Member

Glad to be of service. Really not happy about this. It wasn't exactly advertised.

Site Sponsors