1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

Manchester United 0-5 Liverpool

Discussion in 'Life in General' started by Flash Harry, October 25, 2021.

1. Flash Harry

Flash Harry Member

Could hardly see the goals through the shower of yellow cards. Best part of that match was tied between the faces Fergusson was pulling and Dalglish killing himself laughing. Studs aren't a defensive tactic unless your Vinne Jones. I've not seen one this embarrassing for 'em since Bournemouth '84!

2. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at what happened.
    If they had fought and scrapped and gone for it, then even at 5-0 there is a little bit of pride in trying.

This bunch. It's a travesty of the talent they have.

3. Terry

Terry Active Member

I'll give Solksjaer a few more games before he is given the boot and they get someone new in to turn the season around before it is totally wasted.

They'll want someone in soon to make sure they don't exit the Champions League and lose all that money.

4. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

Heh, looks like you were right. Solksjaer is gone and Man Utd are without a new manager until the find out who is desperate enough to pick up the poison chalice.

Heard a few big names in the mix, but who knows...

5. Terry

Terry Active Member

Caretaker Manager, playing as hopelessly as ever, everyone against them.

So, of course Man Utd win in tonight's champion's league.

Site Sponsors