1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

More reasons to hate humans

Discussion in 'The Dive' started by Lily, October 19, 2021.

1. Lily

Lily Active Member

2. jessica

jessica Citizen of Logres

It's heartbreaking that people could do that. Why aren't the people who filmed it arrested as accomplices? It's just awful.

3. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

It's not just the standing and doing nothing that's bad, taking a video of it is pretty much aiding, abetting and condoning the crime.

Most people would like to think they would do something, but when in that position, it is surprising how many do not. Still not even phoning the police?

4. Lily

Lily Active Member

My thoughts exactly. And what are the odds of ending up in a train carriage entirely full of rapists?! They all participated in the crime, I feel that makes them rapists too. Normal people would've been horrified and tried to help the victim or at least call the police.

It's all very well trying to track all the others down now using CCTV, but I don't understand why the police didn't arrest them at the time or at least take their details. I just hope Philadelphia CCTV is better quality than the useless blurry images we tend to get over here.

Site Sponsors