Quantcast
  1. Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
    Dismiss Notice

Review My Favorite Corpse

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Bookangel, 15 Mar 2016.

1. Bookangel

Bookangel Administrator Staff Member

My Favorite Corpse

An intriguing mystery...a strong start, good characters and the writing flows well. The real problem is the ending, which is weak.

Continue reading...

Last edited: 17 Mar 2016
  2. rz3300

rz3300 Member

Well I think that the title alone is really enough to capture my attention, so I think that I am in. Of course it being a mystery story just makes it all the more set in stone that I am going to read it, and the more and more I read the more I realize how much I love a good mystery story. A weak ending is sad to hear, but maybe I will find some saving grace somewhere in there.

3. djbook

djbook Member

Seems like an interesting read. The one star thing is really something very common though. While not all works deserve five stars, they certainly don't deserve a one star either. As an author myself, I have had times when someone gave me a one star and didn't even write a reason for the review or anything. But, I must commend you for actually picking up a book with a negative review.