1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

Pfizer Vaccine not effective?

Discussion in 'Life in General' started by Post-Life Crisis, April 11, 2021.

1. Just looking at MSN and it looks like the Pfizer vaccine doesn't work against the South African strain. That's not good. Europe and the US are blocking the AstraZeneca jab, but anyone who got Pfizer is kind of unprotected.

2. jessica

jessica Citizen of Logres

Well f- --- for goodness sake:silent:.

3. Reader

Reader Vile Critic

My response is very simple: I received the Astra Zeneca jab, and I am still here. Had I caught Covid, I would not be.

4. tirial

tirial IT fixer extraordinaire Scribe

Oh joy, that will be our third wave, at least for the areas using that jab. I can't find anything about the effect on using combined jabs, with different vaccines for each, which is what our area's doing right now.

5. luri

luri Member

Three different vaccines have been introduced in my home country and AstraZeneca is one of them. I cannot say how effective it is and what is the ratio of effectiveness n my home country, however, this is the vaccine my father received.

Site Sponsors