Prank prep for April Fools

Discussion in 'Life in General' started by Mine all mine, March 3, 2022.

1. Mine all mine

Mine all mine Active Member

K, so the best pranks are ones that make the person you play it on laugh. I'm out of ideas. Give me the best pranks you've ever done where everyone laughed. cos I'm doing too much doomscrolling right now.

2. Terry

Terry Active Member

No idea. Pranks just aren't my thing.

I'm not a fan of April's Fools Day, although the fake stories are usually fun. They are wildly outrageous enough that they are not going to upset anyone unlike Fake News that seems designed to annoy everyone.

3. Post-Life Crisis

Post-Life Crisis Active Member

Intercepted a comic my flatmate wanted the day before, photocopied the cover and swapped the insides with a Peter and Jane kids book from the web and put it back in the bag. He was pretty baffled, but I gave him the real one before it went on too long. He thought it was funny so I guess that fits.

4. tirial

tirial IT fixer extraordinaire

No notable ones for April Fools. My mother had a large green bush in a pot indoors and I had a plastic flower that looked like a lily that came from some game or another. One year I put it inside the plant among the leaves so it looked natural and waited to see what happened. It took her a few days to notice, but when she did she was thoroughly confused until she worked out what it was. Then she laughed.

5. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

Well, it's tomorrow. Get ready for everyone to spend the first half of the day doing stupid things and then the second half of the day apologising for doing the stupid thing in the first place that wasn't funny.

My last practical joke went bad. Word to the stupid because the wise don't do this, but pulling a chair out from someone is not big and it's not clever. Yes, they are fine, yes I am still apologising, no, no-one else thought it was funny. No, I won't be doing it again.

6. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

I know it was a while ago, but did you pull any pranks in the end?

Site Sponsors