1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

Reading Outdoors

Discussion in 'Tea Room (Book Chat)' started by Kindler, May 6, 2021.

1. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

It's been too long, but with the lockdown ending soon, I finally get a chance to sit somewhere outside and read a book which does not happen to be a back garden.

I've really missed the pleasures of sitting back with an eBook among friends on a warm sunny evening and with restrictions being eased it looks like being an opportunity again. No this does not mean sitting in the park on a blanket, there are no pints being delivered to the middle of a green space near me.

Just got to hope the weather holds for now?

Anyone else looking forward to expanding their reading/writing habits when they can?

2. tirial

tirial IT fixer extraordinaire

I am dreaming of a night in a hotel. Alone. Without the cats. Being at home means that 1 am is playtime, 3am is nightly snack, 5 am is "I can't sleep so play with me". Oh for sleep...

3. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

Board Games cafe for me. So looking forward to meeting a few friends again and enjoying a night or two out and about.

4. Hova

Hova Member

Does reading at a wedding count, because I did that recently?

5. sliara

sliara Member

Just hanging out and not being required to wear a face mask and face shield would do wonders for everyone, I guess. I would so like to hang out with my friends up close and personal again and discuss the joys and various ideas regarding writing.

Site Sponsors