Quantcast
  1. Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
    Dismiss Notice

Channel Awesome *sob*

Discussion in 'The Dive' started by jessica, 13 Apr 2018.

1. jessica

jessica Active Member

What's going on?:( I used to follow this site and I liked the videos, but now it looks like it was all fake and people were miserable:((

They only seem to have a few producers left:(, and Linkara's walked over it:eek: and Angry Joe and Masako X, & others. How bad is this?

2. porridge

porridge Member

JesusH. Larry Bundy last one standing?

3. tirial

tirial Member

I saw when this started and thought oh god, not again after what happened with Obscurus Lupa. Their response just seems to have made everything worse.

If you want to find your favourites to follow them off CA, there's a document here that someone created with a list of reviewers and where their own sites are: Reviewers List

4. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

It's a grade-A clusterfuck is what it is? A multiple carriage trainwreck with more popcorn than your average cinema chain.

I've had a look at the abridged google doc and non-apology from CA and it's pretty much over at this point considering Linkara and Angry Joe have now both walked.

10 Years of a great...good...fun once in a while site going down in a fireball instead of a quiet whimper.

5. tirial

tirial Member

They're down to Brad Jones and Guru Larry now, and Larry's staying to troll them. The sexual harrassment things that are coming out are just disturbing.

Is there any truth to the twitter rumour the Walkers have lawyered up?

6. Bookangel

Bookangel Administrator Staff Member

I've removed several posts from a newer member (thanksfully caught in pre-mod), concerning the situation with sexual abuse at the company. Further speculation on the identities of the people involved, whether victim or perpetrator, will also be removed. If you want to discuss this, take it to Twitter.

Please remember the victims requested anonimity for all concerned.

7. porridge

porridge Member

Looks like the classifgieds hitting the confifdential. Walker's facebook thinks he's quit.

8. jessica

jessica Active Member

You're a Channel Aesome fano_O? I didn't think that was your thing:confused:?

9. porridge

porridge Member

Nay lass, but I love a good clusterfuck as much as any, & this is a topclass trainwreck.

10. atry

atry Member

I'd don't know if I'd call it as trainwreck as the wheels still seem to be slowly grinding on. I do feel sorry for the writers and videomakers caught up in all this mess. It must be the type of stress no one needs.

So, the last man standing...will it be Guru Larry or Brad?

11. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

Well, it's all gone a bit quiet over there. I'm guessing all we are seeing are the last few uploaded videos on the site.