Quantcast
  1. Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
    Dismiss Notice

Review Defeating Depression: A Natural Guide to Overcoming Depression...

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Bookangel, 12 Mar 2017.

1. Bookangel

Bookangel Administrator Staff Member

...it is extremely short (32 pages) and you can find similar articles in far greater detail available freely online.

Continue reading...

2. HattieMoon

HattieMoon Member

I do enjoy a good non-fiction read but this book is appalling. I totally agree with the admin review - far from offering help this book could actually make someone feel worse, than before.

It's laughable that the title suggests it is all about natural approaches yet that is glossed over in seconds. I felt really angry at times while wading through this effort. It smacks of something thrown together to try to make some quick cash. If I had paid I would be asking or a refund!

3. jessica

jessica Active Member

This was not good. Imagaine a book on diabetes that says "manage your diet" and doesn't mention blood sugar tests! :mad:

4. Power On

Power On New Member

Please do not waste your money on this book. You won't pay a lot, I know I didn't, but you will still be paying for something you can get anywhere online. If you consider suggestions the same as getting help, then I suppose you will want this book. If you consider the front cover of a book as being just as important as the contents because it will look good on your bookshelf, then I suppose you will want this book. Otherwise, it is not recommended.

5. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

So I guess this book should be

A Natural Guide to Obtaining Depression instead then.