Quantcast
  1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

Hiya! (Comics, Webcomics & skrulls)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Post-Life Crisis, April 27, 2018.

1. Post-Life Crisis

Post-Life Crisis New Member

Hi!!

I'm a big comics fan, you're talking comics, I'm into comics and when I get approved I'll post about comics. Indy comics are a thing for years, so yeah --

2. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

Hi there.

3. jessica

jessica Active Member

Got a bit cut off there, or just ran out of breath;)? Welcome to the boards:cool:!

4. Post-Life Crisis

Out of breath, not enthusiasm and thanks for the welcome.

You changed the title on another thread to be about bitcoin bookstores. Could you change mine to read webcomics?

5. Tregaron

Tregaron Member

I will admit to curiosity. Comics aren't our main subject, so how did you find us?

6. Post-Life Crisis

I lurked through the Frank Miller thread and you had a few comics in the newsletter and now you're talking about them again and I thought I'd join in.

If you're friendly. You are all friendly, right?

7. tirial

tirial IT fixer extraordinaire

Holy run on sentence, Batman!;)
    No, I'm really a Skrull.

8. Bookangel

Bookangel Administrator Staff Member

I've just picked this up. If you need my attention quickly, please use @Bookangel or DM me. Otherwise you'll be waiting until I browse your thread or latest posts.

Change made, and welcome to the boards.

9. skye

skye Member

Hello and many welcomes.

10. jessica

jessica Active Member

::ninja::I thought I was the only...::ninja::

I mean, what's a skrull? Are we being invaded by Skrulls? Are you @Post-Life Crisis a Skrull? They're everywhere!11!!!!:eek:

11. Bookangel

Bookangel Administrator Staff Member

So, as an admin, does being a Skrull count as a sock-puppet or should it fall under the rule about pennames and real accounts?

12. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

I'm definitely not a Skrull...honest

Site Sponsors