Quantcast
  1. Scribblings now has a Word Count Validator, as requested. Users can save their wordcount and embed it in their posts via the [wordtrack] BBcode, or just use [wordcount] to embed without saving.
    Dismiss Notice

London Bridge is kicking back.

Discussion in 'The Dive' started by Kindler, November 29, 2019.

1. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

Looks like there has been a suspected terror attack at London Bridge, although from the reports I've seen several commuters wrestled someone to the ground before the police took over.

Seems the area is in lockdown as well, which doesn't surprise me, although that's going to annoy a lot of commuters.

Anyone get a better idea of what happened?

Also: anyone betting that someone will throw out the conspiracy theory that it was politically motivated and happened to affect the election on 12th Dec.

2. Terry

Terry Member

Now it's calmed down slightly, it looks like it was a terror attack, although why he was released early is anyone's guess.

Labour and Tories are blaming each other, but neither of them is going to come out well from this.

3. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

Yeah, it's turning into a mix of the political parties all throwing punches at each other over law, order, the prison service, wars overseas, you name it, someone can probably think of a link.

I'd not be surprised if someone managed to link his actions to climate change at some point.

Site Sponsors