Quantcast
  1. Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
    Dismiss Notice

One idiot, two injured.

Discussion in 'The Dive' started by tirial, 21 Mar 2018.

1. tirial

tirial Member

I was on the bus this afternoon, minding my own business, when the driver slammed on the brakes. I was thrown into the pole in front of my seat, another woman who was standing up was thrown halfway down the bus and onto the floor, and someone sitting down towards the front went headfirst into the rail.

The cause appeared to be an idiot who thought it would be funny to jump in front of the bus with his hands spread out to cause an emergency stop. I don't know if he thought it was a prank, or proving his courage, but he certainly ran like hell when it looked like some of the passengers were coming after him so he has none of the later. His 'spot of fun' resulted in an ambulance being called.

To the moron. May I say most sincerely, sir, that I hope the next bus driver you do that to has slow reflexes.

2. jessica

jessica Active Member

:eek::eek:Are you OK?:eek::eek: Why would someone do that?o_O

3. tirial

tirial Member

I'm okay, but my neck is killing me. Definitely not very happy with this guy, whoever he was.

4. Terry

Terry Member

That's nasty. Hope you're feeling better by now.