Quantcast
  1. Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
    Dismiss Notice

Pacemaker

Discussion in 'Writer's Lounge' started by Demi, 29 Aug 2017.

1. Demi

Demi Member

A while back, I came across a site that allows you to create a pace for your book. You enter your goal, whether it's a certain amount of chapters, words, or something else, and pick a time frame. You also get to pick if you want to move quick, slow, steady, random, or alternating, and it sets up a plan for you. I think it's a great resource for all writers. Here it is, check it out.

Ellie Jane likes this.
  2. Terry

Terry Member

I wish I had had something like that at Uni. Would have been useful.

How did I guess that several of its template plans would be for NaNoWriMo. ::rofl::

Ellie Jane likes this.
  3. Julia

Julia Member

That's exactly what I need. I think with something like this it would push me to finish my writing. Having a set plan makes it a lot easier for me to finish a goal. Thank you so much for sharing it.

Ellie Jane likes this.
  4. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

Oooh, thanks, Demi.

I'll have to give it a try. Now I just need something to turn off the rest of the internet while I'm writing and I'll be golden. o_O

Ellie Jane likes this.
  5. Ellie Jane

Ellie Jane Member

That's what I was thinking, Terry. It would have made A-levels easier too. Would have kept from cramming everything in the last few weeks. Maybe.

Nice find, Demi! I'll bookmark this one.

6. Demi

Demi Member

It does work pretty great for both school related work and non school work. I've been using it for a bout a year now and I have no complaints.