Quantcast

Where you Read

Discussion in 'Tea Room (Book Chat)' started by Jordan, 13 Nov 2017.

1. Jordan

Jordan Member

We've chatted a bit about what we read, but now I'm curious about where. I can get lost in a book just about anywhere. Can you only read in quiet places, like your home or a library? Or can you read anywhere, like on a bus or waiting at the doctor's office?

2. Donna

Donna Member

I can read anywhere Jordan. I love a book that I can get lost with and it doesn't matter where I am. Hubby keeps the TV going 24/7 so I have learned to read with noise in the background as well.

3. Ellie Jane

Ellie Jane Member

I read a lot of digital books because they are so convenient. I prefer to read when it's nice and quiet, but that's hard to come by. Like Donna, I've learned to ignore a lot of the noise around me and prod on with my book.

4. Anna

Anna Member

I can read absolutely anywhere. My mother has always been envious of my ability to read in the car. I just have a way of tuning out everything else, I guess! Usually, I read at home though when it's quiet since that's when I typically have time to do so.

5. Angel

Angel Munificent Critic

Ah yes, the ability to read without getting travel-sick. I can do that on most occasions, although given the driving ability of some bus drivers in this area it can be sorely tested on occasion.