Quantcast
  1. Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
    Dismiss Notice

WCPW - Anyone Watching?

Discussion in 'Life in General' started by porridge, 2 Oct 2016.

1. tirial

tirial Member

I watched the last one for old time's sake. It wasn't...bad...? The person I was watching with is now cancelling their extra subscription since they just stayed for the end of Loaded. I just can't get interested in the rebrand, since it feels like an entirely new thing. I was a WCPW watcher, Loaded was getting back into stride, but now WCPW have closed and here comes another promotion with a few of the same faces but without either the writers or storylines I was watching for.

2. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

<derail> On that note - any idea what cultaholics is going to be about? </derail>

3. jessica

jessica Active Member

I thought the new thing was Defianto_O. What's Cultaholics?

4. porridge

porridge Member

Whatculture fired the people who made it good and stuck interns in front of the camera. Sucks now. Cultaholics is what the five they fired are doing. Blampiad, Pachetti, Driver, King Ross and Jack the Jobber. Not much left to watch for.

5. Kindler

Kindler Active Member

Well, won't be watching Cultaholics now. Adam Blampied on Twitter

I wonder if WCPW are suddenly very glad he's no longer part of it.

6. atry

atry Member

I saw that he's now been fired from Culatholics. I wonder why, since they were originally sticking by him.

7. porridge

porridge Member

Looks like Cultaholics is Whatculture light. Guess that's what they know. None of them involved in Defiant as far as I know.