Quantcast
  1. Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
    Dismiss Notice

We have a contest?

Discussion in 'Site News' started by jessica, 23 Oct 2017.

1. jessica

jessica Active Member

This just popped up on my screen. Is this real?

Ellie Jane likes this.
  2. Bookangel

Bookangel Administrator Staff Member

How on earth did you post that faster than me? I've just clicked over after turning it on to look at it and you posted!?

natalie and Ellie Jane like this.
  3. Bookangel

Bookangel Administrator Staff Member

1) Yes this is for real.
    2) As we have the facility to run referral contests, I decided to try it out. The internet equivalent of 'hold my cuppa' ::coffee::.
    3) The Diamonds will be added manually as the credit and contest system are seperated, but the system seems simple enough.

So in summary, comments would be welcome and so would referrals.

Ellie Jane likes this.
  4. Ellie Jane

Ellie Jane Member

Oh, this sounds like fun! I hope it brings in lots of great, new members. It says the referral is in beta, but I don't see it. Is that something that pops up when the person goes to create their account?

5. natalie

natalie Member

Oh, my! This sounds like a lot of fun! Nothing gets things going quite like a competition and rewards. Let's hope it brings some new active members.

6. CatInASuit

CatInASuit Administrator Staff Member

If you are looking for the place to invite friends it is in your account area under Referrals.

http://bookangel.co.uk/boards/account/invite-friends

7. Ellie Jane

Ellie Jane Member

Goodness me, I looked and looked before asking. Can't believe I missed it anyway. Thanks for answering my question, CatInASuit! I hope this contest is a big success.