Log in or Sign up
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
Dismiss Notice
Reply to Thread
Name:
Verification:
What is five plus ten?
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Lucasea, post: 146443, member: 45169"]I am preparing a remote consultation for a new hair-color client because the client cannot visit the salon until the day we perform an in-person strand test. I need notes that remain useful when we later compare real swatches. What worries me is that her tablet softens contrast while the reference photographs she sent were taken under several kinds of indoor lighting. I do not want screen rendering to become the final decision, but I would like the conversation to narrow down sensible shade families before the appointment. I am using this <a href="https://onlinehaircolor.top" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://onlinehaircolor.top" rel="nofollow">online color analysis</a> to prepare a short list of possibilities for the strand test. Should the client send an unfiltered window-light photograph, and is it worth comparing the same image on two devices during the call? I can also ask about previous dyes, fading, and maintenance limits. How would you keep this efficient while leaving the final choice for the salon?[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Lucasea, post: 146443, member: 45169"]I am preparing a remote consultation for a new hair-color client because the client cannot visit the salon until the day we perform an in-person strand test. I need notes that remain useful when we later compare real swatches. What worries me is that her tablet softens contrast while the reference photographs she sent were taken under several kinds of indoor lighting. I do not want screen rendering to become the final decision, but I would like the conversation to narrow down sensible shade families before the appointment. I am using this [url=https://onlinehaircolor.top]online color analysis[/url] to prepare a short list of possibilities for the strand test. Should the client send an unfiltered window-light photograph, and is it worth comparing the same image on two devices during the call? I can also ask about previous dyes, fading, and maintenance limits. How would you keep this efficient while leaving the final choice for the salon?[/QUOTE]
Log in with Twitter
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Ads by Project Wonderful! Your ad could be here, right now.
Home
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...