Log in or Sign up
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
Dismiss Notice
Reply to Thread
Name:
Verification:
What is five plus ten?
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Miaroxy, post: 147241, member: 45521"]I have been trying to understand my undertone before buying a few replacement basics. The confusing part is that my face looks different in every photo. In indirect daylight, a muted blue top seems comfortable next to my skin, but under the warm bulbs in my bedroom the same top looks flat. I also tried holding cream and bright white fabric near my face, and that comparison changed when the phone adjusted its exposure. I am hoping to check this without guessing from one picture rather than decide from a single flattering photo. I found a page about <a href="https://bodytypes.top" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://bodytypes.top" rel="nofollow">skin undertone test camera</a> while looking for a place to organize the questions, but I would still value real observations from people who have done the fabric comparisons themselves. Would you begin with solid fabrics in cool and warm pairs before looking at full seasonal palettes? I can repeat the test near one window and turn off the room lights each time. I am especially unsure about whether shadows under the eyes are a useful clue or just a result of the angle. Keeping the background the same may help. For anyone who has compared these at home, which two or three checks gave you the clearest answer? I would prefer to test clothes already in my closet before spending money on a new palette.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Miaroxy, post: 147241, member: 45521"]I have been trying to understand my undertone before buying a few replacement basics. The confusing part is that my face looks different in every photo. In indirect daylight, a muted blue top seems comfortable next to my skin, but under the warm bulbs in my bedroom the same top looks flat. I also tried holding cream and bright white fabric near my face, and that comparison changed when the phone adjusted its exposure. I am hoping to check this without guessing from one picture rather than decide from a single flattering photo. I found a page about [url=https://bodytypes.top]skin undertone test camera[/url] while looking for a place to organize the questions, but I would still value real observations from people who have done the fabric comparisons themselves. Would you begin with solid fabrics in cool and warm pairs before looking at full seasonal palettes? I can repeat the test near one window and turn off the room lights each time. I am especially unsure about whether shadows under the eyes are a useful clue or just a result of the angle. Keeping the background the same may help. For anyone who has compared these at home, which two or three checks gave you the clearest answer? I would prefer to test clothes already in my closet before spending money on a new palette.[/QUOTE]
Log in with Twitter
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Ads by Project Wonderful! Your ad could be here, right now.
Home
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...