Log in or Sign up
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
Dismiss Notice
Reply to Thread
Name:
Verification:
What is five plus ten?
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="AvaSr, post: 147386, member: 45599"]I tried comparing a few fabric colors against my face, but the photos from my phone are not consistent. In my hallway at night my skin looks much warmer than it does in daylight. I am struggling to judge whether a cream or a clear white fabric is actually more flattering. I have read a little about <a href="https://bodyshapequiz.top" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://bodyshapequiz.top" rel="nofollow">skin tone analysis</a> and would like to use a fair setup before drawing conclusions. I could avoid direct sun and take both photos in the same spot, at the same time, with the same camera settings. Should I lock the exposure and white balance, or would that make the comparison more complicated than it needs to be? Another thing I am unsure about is whether a plain background matters as much as the light falling on the face. I would rather observe a visible change than trust a label. If you have a simple routine for this, what would you control first, and what signs would make you retake the pictures?[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="AvaSr, post: 147386, member: 45599"]I tried comparing a few fabric colors against my face, but the photos from my phone are not consistent. In my hallway at night my skin looks much warmer than it does in daylight. I am struggling to judge whether a cream or a clear white fabric is actually more flattering. I have read a little about [url=https://bodyshapequiz.top]skin tone analysis[/url] and would like to use a fair setup before drawing conclusions. I could avoid direct sun and take both photos in the same spot, at the same time, with the same camera settings. Should I lock the exposure and white balance, or would that make the comparison more complicated than it needs to be? Another thing I am unsure about is whether a plain background matters as much as the light falling on the face. I would rather observe a visible change than trust a label. If you have a simple routine for this, what would you control first, and what signs would make you retake the pictures?[/QUOTE]
Log in with Twitter
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Ads by Project Wonderful! Your ad could be here, right now.
Home
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...