Log in or Sign up
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
Dismiss Notice
Reply to Thread
Name:
Verification:
What is five plus ten?
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="HarryPi, post: 147395, member: 45482"]I am putting together a smaller work wardrobe after a change in size, and I keep mixing up two separate decisions: whether a garment fits well and whether its color works near my face. I can judge the fit in a mirror. Color feels less obvious under store lighting. A charcoal jacket seems useful, yet several shirts I already own make my skin look dull when I wear them with it. I would rather use what I have before buying more pieces. I have been reading about <a href="https://bodyshapecalculator.top" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://bodyshapecalculator.top" rel="nofollow">color analysis</a> and comparing those notes with ordinary fit advice, but I still need a simple test I can repeat at home. Would you compare a few shirts beside a window and photograph them against the same neutral background? I am especially unsure about navy versus charcoal because both seem sensible on a hanger. I also wonder whether a warmer cream shirt would be more helpful than stark white. If you have narrowed a wardrobe this way, which observations actually helped you choose repeatable colors rather than just picking the outfit that looked best in one photo? A practical sequence would help so I can keep fit and color decisions separate while I make a short shopping list.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="HarryPi, post: 147395, member: 45482"]I am putting together a smaller work wardrobe after a change in size, and I keep mixing up two separate decisions: whether a garment fits well and whether its color works near my face. I can judge the fit in a mirror. Color feels less obvious under store lighting. A charcoal jacket seems useful, yet several shirts I already own make my skin look dull when I wear them with it. I would rather use what I have before buying more pieces. I have been reading about [url=https://bodyshapecalculator.top]color analysis[/url] and comparing those notes with ordinary fit advice, but I still need a simple test I can repeat at home. Would you compare a few shirts beside a window and photograph them against the same neutral background? I am especially unsure about navy versus charcoal because both seem sensible on a hanger. I also wonder whether a warmer cream shirt would be more helpful than stark white. If you have narrowed a wardrobe this way, which observations actually helped you choose repeatable colors rather than just picking the outfit that looked best in one photo? A practical sequence would help so I can keep fit and color decisions separate while I make a short shopping list.[/QUOTE]
Log in with Twitter
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Ads by Project Wonderful! Your ad could be here, right now.
Home
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...