Log in or Sign up
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
Dismiss Notice
Reply to Thread
Name:
Verification:
What is five plus ten?
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="EmmaBadS, post: 147772, member: 45769"]I am packing for a three day work trip and trying to make one small bag cover several meetings. My starting pieces are navy trousers, a grey jacket and shoes that are comfortable enough for walking between offices. I keep getting stuck on tops because I want some variety while still using the same trousers and jacket. To give my question some context, I have been looking into <a href="https://outfitinspiration.top" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://outfitinspiration.top" rel="nofollow">color analysis</a> yet my priority is checking existing combinations instead of replacing my wardrobe to match a seasonal label. Would you choose one lighter top and one deeper shade, or keep all the tops close in tone? I also need something for an informal dinner where I would prefer to reuse the jacket in a less formal way. What would you prioritize when building a few distinct combinations from these pieces without adding much to the bag?[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="EmmaBadS, post: 147772, member: 45769"]I am packing for a three day work trip and trying to make one small bag cover several meetings. My starting pieces are navy trousers, a grey jacket and shoes that are comfortable enough for walking between offices. I keep getting stuck on tops because I want some variety while still using the same trousers and jacket. To give my question some context, I have been looking into [url=https://outfitinspiration.top]color analysis[/url] yet my priority is checking existing combinations instead of replacing my wardrobe to match a seasonal label. Would you choose one lighter top and one deeper shade, or keep all the tops close in tone? I also need something for an informal dinner where I would prefer to reuse the jacket in a less formal way. What would you prioritize when building a few distinct combinations from these pieces without adding much to the bag?[/QUOTE]
Log in with Twitter
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Ads by Project Wonderful! Your ad could be here, right now.
Home
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...