Log in or Sign up
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
Dismiss Notice
Reply to Thread
Name:
Verification:
What is five plus ten?
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="EmilyWet, post: 147794, member: 45782"]I am sorting my wardrobe before moving, and the number of almost identical tops has become a problem. The difficulty is that each piece looks reasonable alone, yet several colors seem awkward beside my usual trousers. I want a smaller collection that still leaves room for different moods, rather than a uniform of identical outfits. For now, I place existing pieces beside one another and note which combinations require buying something else to work. I found a page about <a href="https://outfit-style.top" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://outfit-style.top" rel="nofollow">color analysis</a> and would like to use the idea as a starting point for these comparisons. I usually reach for dark blue, whereas cream, rust, and dusty pink leave me unsure about possible combinations. Would you begin with two reliable neutral colors, or first identify an accent that works with several existing pieces? I sometimes blame the shade when the real problem might be the fit, and would like to distinguish those issues. If you have reduced your wardrobe successfully, which comparison helped you decide what deserved space in the final selection?[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="EmilyWet, post: 147794, member: 45782"]I am sorting my wardrobe before moving, and the number of almost identical tops has become a problem. The difficulty is that each piece looks reasonable alone, yet several colors seem awkward beside my usual trousers. I want a smaller collection that still leaves room for different moods, rather than a uniform of identical outfits. For now, I place existing pieces beside one another and note which combinations require buying something else to work. I found a page about [url=https://outfit-style.top]color analysis[/url] and would like to use the idea as a starting point for these comparisons. I usually reach for dark blue, whereas cream, rust, and dusty pink leave me unsure about possible combinations. Would you begin with two reliable neutral colors, or first identify an accent that works with several existing pieces? I sometimes blame the shade when the real problem might be the fit, and would like to distinguish those issues. If you have reduced your wardrobe successfully, which comparison helped you decide what deserved space in the final selection?[/QUOTE]
Log in with Twitter
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Ads by Project Wonderful! Your ad could be here, right now.
Home
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...