Log in or Sign up
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
Dismiss Notice
Reply to Thread
Name:
Verification:
What is five plus ten?
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="LiamGodo, post: 148489, member: 46048"]I want a subtle change to my hair, with a maintenance schedule I can actually keep. My natural shade is dark blonde, and most of the inspiration pictures I save show a much bigger transformation. I am trying to separate the part I like, such as softness around the face, from the expensive upkeep behind the photo. Starting with a small change would let me judge the effect in daily life. Reading about <a href="https://choosehairstyle.top" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://choosehairstyle.top" rel="nofollow">my color palette</a> gave me another way to think about the shades I keep choosing. I am unsure how much a broad palette label should control a few subtle highlights. Some photos show cool beige pieces, while others lean golden; both can look convincing under studio lights. I would prefer a soft grow out and a tone that still makes sense when my natural roots show. I could bring unfiltered daylight pictures of my current hair and a couple of examples of the amount of change I want. At the salon I could ask how those examples would translate to my hair and my available upkeep time. I am open to a few face framing pieces or a gloss if either option suits the existing color. I also want to ask how the color might fade between appointments. What helped you discuss palette inspired color without signing up for constant touch ups?[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="LiamGodo, post: 148489, member: 46048"]I want a subtle change to my hair, with a maintenance schedule I can actually keep. My natural shade is dark blonde, and most of the inspiration pictures I save show a much bigger transformation. I am trying to separate the part I like, such as softness around the face, from the expensive upkeep behind the photo. Starting with a small change would let me judge the effect in daily life. Reading about [url=https://choosehairstyle.top]my color palette[/url] gave me another way to think about the shades I keep choosing. I am unsure how much a broad palette label should control a few subtle highlights. Some photos show cool beige pieces, while others lean golden; both can look convincing under studio lights. I would prefer a soft grow out and a tone that still makes sense when my natural roots show. I could bring unfiltered daylight pictures of my current hair and a couple of examples of the amount of change I want. At the salon I could ask how those examples would translate to my hair and my available upkeep time. I am open to a few face framing pieces or a gloss if either option suits the existing color. I also want to ask how the color might fade between appointments. What helped you discuss palette inspired color without signing up for constant touch ups?[/QUOTE]
Log in with Twitter
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Ads by Project Wonderful! Your ad could be here, right now.
Home
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...