Log in or Sign up
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
Dismiss Notice
Reply to Thread
Name:
Verification:
What is five plus ten?
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="EmmaMecy, post: 148877, member: 46245"]I have a free morning in Madeira and would like to spend it at one landscape viewpoint rather than moving between several stops for photographs. My starting point will be Funchal and I will not have a car, which makes the journey back as important as the view itself. I am happy to go after the early rush, and I would prefer a place where I can walk safely and wait if a cloud passes through. The famous viewpoints seem straightforward online, but a steep final road or infrequent bus could make the outing much longer than expected. A simpler viewpoint with a clear return route appeals to me, especially if conditions higher up are unsettled. For an initial shortlist I looked at <a href="https://madeiraguide.top" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://madeiraguide.top" rel="nofollow">3 days in madeira without a car</a> but I am checking individual routes instead of assuming every suggested stop works by bus. Would you stay near Funchal for this kind of morning? A short taxi ride for the last section is possible, although I would still want a clear way to return. I can keep the morning flexible around the forecast, and I would check current access information before setting off. A practical route and an honest estimate of travel time would be ideal.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="EmmaMecy, post: 148877, member: 46245"]I have a free morning in Madeira and would like to spend it at one landscape viewpoint rather than moving between several stops for photographs. My starting point will be Funchal and I will not have a car, which makes the journey back as important as the view itself. I am happy to go after the early rush, and I would prefer a place where I can walk safely and wait if a cloud passes through. The famous viewpoints seem straightforward online, but a steep final road or infrequent bus could make the outing much longer than expected. A simpler viewpoint with a clear return route appeals to me, especially if conditions higher up are unsettled. For an initial shortlist I looked at [url=https://madeiraguide.top]3 days in madeira without a car[/url] but I am checking individual routes instead of assuming every suggested stop works by bus. Would you stay near Funchal for this kind of morning? A short taxi ride for the last section is possible, although I would still want a clear way to return. I can keep the morning flexible around the forecast, and I would check current access information before setting off. A practical route and an honest estimate of travel time would be ideal.[/QUOTE]
Log in with Twitter
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Ads by Project Wonderful! Your ad could be here, right now.
Home
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...