Log in or Sign up
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
Dismiss Notice
Reply to Thread
Name:
Verification:
What is five plus ten?
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Jackei, post: 148924, member: 46259"]I am looking for a first levada walk in Madeira, but route length alone does not tell me whether it will be comfortable. I am fine with a steady half-day hike, yet narrow paths beside steep drops are a different matter for me. Several routes seem to include tunnels, and I am not sure how much light or headroom to expect. To make a shortlist I checked <a href="https://madeiratours.top" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://madeiratours.top" rel="nofollow">best levada walks in madeira</a> but I would rather choose by conditions than by a ranking. After a wet evening, I assume a route can feel quite different from its photos. How do you verify a trail is suitable on the day and decide whether to postpone instead of pressing on? Transport matters as well, because I will not have a car and would prefer not to rely on an uncertain pickup. I would be grateful for a less exposed starting route, plus any warning signs that would make you choose a different day or trail. Even a familiar trail could be unsuitable in poor weather.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Jackei, post: 148924, member: 46259"]I am looking for a first levada walk in Madeira, but route length alone does not tell me whether it will be comfortable. I am fine with a steady half-day hike, yet narrow paths beside steep drops are a different matter for me. Several routes seem to include tunnels, and I am not sure how much light or headroom to expect. To make a shortlist I checked [url=https://madeiratours.top]best levada walks in madeira[/url] but I would rather choose by conditions than by a ranking. After a wet evening, I assume a route can feel quite different from its photos. How do you verify a trail is suitable on the day and decide whether to postpone instead of pressing on? Transport matters as well, because I will not have a car and would prefer not to rely on an uncertain pickup. I would be grateful for a less exposed starting route, plus any warning signs that would make you choose a different day or trail. Even a familiar trail could be unsuitable in poor weather.[/QUOTE]
Log in with Twitter
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Ads by Project Wonderful! Your ad could be here, right now.
Home
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...