Log in or Sign up
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
Dismiss Notice
Reply to Thread
Name:
Verification:
What is five plus ten?
Message:
<p>[QUOTE="Noahbog, post: 148927, member: 46260"]I'm planning a ten-day trip to Tenerife in late July, and I'm trying to make an itinerary that leaves room for the weather rather than treating every day the same. The coastal forecast looks warm, but I keep reading that a drive into the mountains can feel very different, especially if we stay out after sunset. We would like a few beach days, alongside a walk near Teide and a couple of shorter trips to towns away from the resort area. I came across <a href="https://tenerifeguide.top" target="_blank" class="externalLink ProxyLink" data-proxy-href="https://tenerifeguide.top" rel="nofollow">tenerife weather in july and august</a> while deciding what clothes and timings make sense, but I would appreciate advice from people who have actually made a similar trip. Would you commit to a set date for the upland outing, or keep that day flexible until the forecast is clearer? We can start early, although we do not want to spend the entire holiday racing from place to place. I am still trying to judge whether light layers are enough for an evening at higher altitude or if a proper jacket is useful. If you have planned a July visit, how did you balance heat, driving time, and rest days? Specific examples would help us avoid overplanning.[/QUOTE]</p><p><br /></p>
[QUOTE="Noahbog, post: 148927, member: 46260"]I'm planning a ten-day trip to Tenerife in late July, and I'm trying to make an itinerary that leaves room for the weather rather than treating every day the same. The coastal forecast looks warm, but I keep reading that a drive into the mountains can feel very different, especially if we stay out after sunset. We would like a few beach days, alongside a walk near Teide and a couple of shorter trips to towns away from the resort area. I came across [url=https://tenerifeguide.top]tenerife weather in july and august[/url] while deciding what clothes and timings make sense, but I would appreciate advice from people who have actually made a similar trip. Would you commit to a set date for the upland outing, or keep that day flexible until the forecast is clearer? We can start early, although we do not want to spend the entire holiday racing from place to place. I am still trying to judge whether light layers are enough for an evening at higher altitude or if a proper jacket is useful. If you have planned a July visit, how did you balance heat, driving time, and rest days? Specific examples would help us avoid overplanning.[/QUOTE]
Log in with Twitter
Your name or email address:
Do you already have an account?
No, create an account now.
Yes, my password is:
Forgot your password?
Stay logged in
Bookangel Boards
Home
Forums
>
Everything Else
>
Introduce Yourself
>
Hey Folks
>
Ads by Project Wonderful! Your ad could be here, right now.
Home
Forums
Forums
Quick Links
Search Forums
Recent Posts
Members
Members
Quick Links
Notable Members
Current Visitors
Recent Activity
New Profile Posts
Menu
Search
Search titles only
Posted by Member:
Separate names with a comma.
Newer Than:
Search this thread only
Search this forum only
Display results as threads
Useful Searches
Recent Posts
More...