Quantcast
  1. Restoring a database problem, so some threads may be out of order. Fixing this now. If you spot one, PM @bookangel
    Dismiss Notice

Review Doom comes for a Sold Soul

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Bookangel, 5 Dec 2017.

1. Bookangel

Bookangel Administrator Staff Member

Doom comes for a Sold Soul

[​IMG]
    This book was originally released as “The Ignoble Nobel Prize Winner: A Tale of Andor”. A new journalist finds himself on assignment to interview a reclusive mathematician, only for the interviewee to tell him that he sold his soul for his famous discovery. The journalist is still laughing when the demon tries to collect. Something

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator: 7 Dec 2017
    Ellie Jane likes this.
  2. natalie

natalie Member

This wasn't what I expected it to be from the title Doom Comes for a Dead Soul. I was sort of expecting a Faustus story when I first began reading the review, but "demonic beetle army" doesn't sound like Marlowe, haha. I'm not a huge Resident Evil fan so I don't know if this book is for me, but it sounds interesting.

3. Ellie Jane

Ellie Jane Member

Please allow me to answer the conundrum stated in the review, "...if the characters who are present are not afraid, why should the readers reading about it be?" It's really simple - the story contains demons and beetles. What more do you need?

4. Belle

Belle Member

I love all things Fantasy, and soul-harvesting demons are right up my alley. This is a book I'm sure I'll enjoy reading very much. Thanks for sharing that interesting review.